6th November 2015
News & Current Affairs
- Which comedian has had his tour bus recovered after it was stolen from outside a gig in Liverpool?
- Whose clothes have the V&A museum denied rejecting this week?
- Which UK newspaper is to be free to read online from 30th November, having previously charged users?
- A man was sentenced in Newcastle yesterday for threatening to do what to a UKIP candidate?
- What type of animal was the prototype for Mickey Mouse, featured in a 1928 Walt Disney film rediscovered by archivists this week?
- Which actress was convicted on 6th November 2001 for stealing $5,500 worth of clothes?
Which came first?
- Flubber or Mrs. Doubtfire
- Donkey Kong or Super Mario Bros
- Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty
Country of the week: UAE
- Which four colours appear on the flag of the United Arab Emirates?
- How many emirates make up the UAE?
- What is the currency of the UAE?
- Which country produces the most fireworks?
- Name a mathematical symbol which is in the shape of a lemniscate.
- Which song contains the lyrics,
"All I know // Time is a valuable thing // Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings"?
- Which of these is not from The Only Way is Essex?
Jessica Wright, Ricci Guarnaccio or Mario Falcone
- What number is opposite the three on standard dice?
This week's letter: F
- Which Premier League team begins with F?
- Which US state begins with F?
- Which F is an event in the modern pentathlon?
Name the link between the following:
- What was Harry Styles on when he was late to collect his Brit award?
- Tom-Tom, Snare and Bass are all types of what?
- Informally, a Dachshund is known as a _________ dog?
- What nationality is tennis player Martina Hingis?