16th October 2015 - knowledge.fail
16th October 2015
News & Current Affairs
- Which UK newspaper briefly showed adverts on their website linking to malware?
- According to the High Court, is Uber lawful in the UK?
- Which computer image format could see more built-in restrictions, if recommendations of the Joint Photographic Experts Group are introduced?
- Which UK politician flattened a child while playing touch rugby in Tokyo this week?
- Which Premier League team has the cheapest matchday tickets this season?
- Walt Disney Company was founded on 16th October 1923. Which was its first feature length animated film?
Which sport has more players on a team?
- Ultimate Frisbee or Volleyball
- American Football or Australian Football
- Baseball or Ice Hockey
This week's random country: Namibia
- Other than the smaller amounts of white and yellow, which three colours appear on Namibia's flag?
- Which is the official language of Namibia?
- The oryx is a national symbol of Namibia - what is it?
animal, plant or gemstone
- Which London Underground station is an anagram of "Railway Gone Bad"?
- Beating black and silver to the top spot, which is the world's most popular colour of car?
- Which song talks about a man who
"... sits alone at a table in a small cafe
Drowning his tears in a bottomless cup of coffee"?
- If a person in Spain asks for "una mesa para cuatro", how many people do they want a table for?
- Who provided the voice of Princess Fiona in the Shrek films?
Letter of the week: E
- Which EU country begins with an E?
- Which company, beginning with E, ranks number 2 in this year's Fortune 500 list?
- Which is the UK's most populous city beginning with E?
Name the link between the following:
- Which boy-band released "Everybody Get Up" in 1998?
- Which BBC channel replaced Choice in February 2003?
- What is the name given to Sainsbury's own-brand range of clothing?
- Which Northern Irish traybake has a recipe involving 15 marshmallows and 15 glace cherries?