18th September 2015 - knowledge.fail
18th September 2015
News & Current Affairs
- Which of the Labour Party leadership hopefuls was appointed Home Secretary this week?
- Facebook have claimed they are almost ready to begin user testing on which addition to their site?
- Parts of the New Forest, the Peak District, Snowdonia and Dorset are to have what removed to improve the visual appearance of the area?
- A prank caller claimed to be which world leader when he phoned Elton John this week?
- Which Manchester United player suffered a double leg fracture in Tuesday's match against PSV Eindhoven?
- The New York Times was first published on 18th September in which year?
1819, 1851, or 1897
- Which UK city sits on the river Wensum?
- In which decade was the Rubiks Cube invented?
- Which German word for thunder is also the name of one of Santa's reindeer in "A Visit from St. Nicholas" (the standard list)?
- Who wrote the ballet, The Nutcracker?
This week's random country: Japan
- Which colours are on the Japanese flag?
- Which is the largest Japanese island by area?
- What is the currency of Japan?
List the countries...
- Name the four countries that have won the Rugby World Cup since it started in 1987.
Letter of the week: J
- Which event in the decathlon begins with a J?
- Which Gladiator had a name beginning with J?
- Beginning with J, which UK artist had a 2009 hit with "Beat Again"?
Name the link between the following:
- What is the first name of the actor currently playing The Doctor in Doctor Who?
- Which is the UK's biggest-selling battery brand?
- What is the theme song for BBC's Top Gear?
- Which dogs are cross-breeds of pugs and Boston terriers?