News & Current Affairs
- Which London building has been awarded Business Design magazine's Carbuncle Cup for the "ugliest building in the UK completed in the last 12 months"?
- Which Premier League team spent most in the transfer window which closed earlier this week?
- Who is set to return as chief executive of News Corp's UK newspaper operations?
- At what level are Scottish politicians proposing to fix the minimum price per unit for alcoholic drinks?
- Which company hit the news this week with a brand refresh, including the font Product Sans?
- Which major event in English history took place between 2nd - 5th September 1666 (with most damage caused on 4th Sept)?
- Which wine bottle size is biggest:
Magnum, Goliath or Nebuchadnezzar?
- In the 69 Ashes series since 1882, which team has won the most matches?
- What is Spiderman's real name?
- Which of Shakespeare`s plays begins on a ship at sea in a storm?
What colour is the bull on an archery target?
Which country has ISO-2 code AU?
- Which chemical element has the symbol Au?
With the initials AU, which unit of length is based on the average distance between the earth and the sun?
Which way does the dragon face on the Welsh flag?
- The badge of the Prince of Wales bears the motto "Ich dien" - which language is this in?
Welsh, Latin or German
- Which is the largest city in Wales?
Six ways to kill a lover
- Name the six weapons in the traditional Cluedo game. (1/2 point each)
Name the link between the following: 19. On a boat, a spinnaker is a type of what? 20. The Microsoft logo is built of which shape in four colours? 21. Alongside down, top, strange, charm and bottom, what is the sixth flavour of quark? 22. On 30 September 1938, Neville Chamberlain announced what "______ in our time"?